Denver’s a great place for having fun with your dog. Spring is a great time to get ready for exciting adventures ahead, with your best, four-footed pal.
If your dog needs a little (or a lot of) help being social, or behaving nicely in public, now’s the ideal time to start making those positive changes that will make both your lives better.
Does your dog bark excessively, jump up on guests, steal food off the counter or dash out the door when he has the chance? Perhaps you have a more complex problem: Do you have a shy, fearful dog who hides, lunges toward other dogs while on the leash, or overreacts around strangers, family visitors and children?
Waggin’s West is here for you. If you’re searching for effective solutions and a well-qualified, positive-reinforcement dog trainer, Waggin’s West can help you solve those “dog problems”.
Waggin’s West Dog Training and Behavior Consulting, in Denver, CO has a range of training programs, using only humane, science-backed methods, to provide you with practical, efficient and effective solutions. Sessions are held in your home, at convenient times to fit your schedule.
Call today at 303-718-7705, to tell me about your dog, and we’ll discuss which program best fits your needs, or visit the Training Services page to learn more about my programs.
Gentle, Effective Dog Training and Behavior Services:
- Personalized Training and Behavior Modification plans
- “Good manners” training for family pets
- New Dog/New Puppy 101: 6-week sessions, covers all the basics.
- Single-session problem solving (like walking without pulling and potty training)
- New pet adoption/New puppy selection counseling
- AKC Canine Good Citizen training and testing.
- Treibball classes and workshops available
- Video/remote counseling sessions are available through video and Skype, for out-of-area clients
If you need the help of a Certified Training and Behavior Professional, fill out the contact form on the right, or call (303) 718-7705 to schedule an appointment. We’re here to help.