October has arrived, and the Big BOO! is coming.
Fall is in the air. Soon that doorbell will be ringing, and the streets will be filled with little goblins. If you need help with unwanted barking, unwelcome greetings at the door or just new exposure to strangers, now’s the time to get going. Time to learn something new; and time to make some positive changes in your dogs’ life, and yours.
If you’re having “dog problems” and facing some behavior challenges at home that you haven’t been able to solve, Waggin’s West Dog Training and Behavior Consulting, in Denver, CO can help you with practical, gentle, efficient and effective solutions.
Everyone wants a well-mannered dog who’ll be a great member of the family, but if your dog isn’t, his problem behaviors could be the end of the loving relationship you both want.
Do you have a dog whose “over the top” behavior includes barking or lunging at other dogs at the fence or when you’re out on walks? Do you have a dog who just doesn’t listen, who doesn’t come when he’s called or jumps up on visitors? Perhaps you have a more complex problem; a shy, fearful or reactive dog who hides, or becomes agitated around strangers, visitors and children? In all these cases, I can help! CONTACT ME NOW!
Positive training and behavior modification is the key to solving your “dog problems”, and Waggin’s West has a range of programs to help you, all featuring gentle, effective and efficient solutions.
If you are looking for a Denver dog trainer and behavior expert, contact Waggin’s West now!
If you’re searching for effective solutions and a well-qualified, positive-reinforcement dog trainer in northern Colorado; in Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Jefferson, Larimer and Weld counties, Waggin’s West is here for you!
Gentle, Effective Dog Training and Behavior Services:
- “Good manners” training for family pets
- Personalized Training and Behavior Modification plans
- Sessions are held in your home, at convenient times to fit your schedule.
- Day training packages, 2-3 times a week in your home.
- Single session problem solving
- New pet adoption/New puppy selection counseling
- Potty training
- AKC Canine Good Citizen training and testing.
- Treibball classes and workshops available
- Video/remote counseling sessions are available through video and Skype, for out-of-area clients
- Presentations and private classes are available for schools, Scout troops and church groups.
If you need the help of a Certified Professional, call (303) 718-7705. We’re here to help.