Do you and your dog have a “Failure to Communicate”? Are you facing some behavior challenges at home you haven’t been able to solve? Waggin’s West Dog Training and Behavior Consulting can help with practical, and effective solutions.
Your relationship with your dog is something unique and special, and you need it to work. Positive training and behavior moification is the key to solving your “dog problems” and Waggin’s West can help, with gentle, effective and efficient solutions. Dog training should be fun; an enjoyable way to bridge the communication gap between you, and solve those problems efficiently as a team.
Because the rules and expectations in everyone’s home is different, Waggin’s West Training and Behavior Consulting services start with an in-home consultation, to asses your dog’s behavior and then set some goals that address your needs. We use that information to develop an individualized training or behavior modification plan for you and your dog.
If you’re searching for effective solutions and a well-qualified, positive-reinforcement dog trainer in northern Colorado; Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Jefferson, Larimer and Weld counties, Waggin’s West is here for you!
Gentle, Effective Dog Training and Behavior Services:
- Personalized Training and Behavior Modification plans
- Sessions are held in your home, to fit your schedule
- Day training packages available
- New pet adoption/New puppy selection counseling
- Potty training
- Treibball classes and workshops available
- Video/remote counseling through video and Skype, for out-of-area clients
- Presentations and private classes for schools, Scout troops and church groups
If you need the help of a Certified Professional, call (303) 718-7705. We’re here to help.