Company is coming! That doorbell will soon be ringing; first with Trick or Treaters and then the holiday crowd, coming for those warm, family gatherings.
Are you looking forward to the holidays, or dreading it?
If your dog is afraid of strangers, barks excessively, jumps up on guests or dashes out the door when company comes, now’s the time to get going. Fall is the prime time to make some positive changes that will make your life easier, and your holiday season a lot merrier.
Perhaps you have a more complex problem; a shy, fearful, anxious or reactive dog who hides, or becomes agitated around strangers, visitors and children?
If you’re having “dog problems” and facing behavior challenges at home that you haven’t been able to solve on your own, Waggin’s West Dog Training and Behavior Consulting, in Denver, CO has a range of programs to help you with practical, gentle, efficient and effective solutions.
Call and tell me about YOUR dog! Check the Services page for a special holiday offer, good through December 31th.
If you’re searching for effective solutions and a well-qualified, positive-reinforcement dog trainer in northern Colorado; in Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Jefferson, Larimer and Weld counties, Waggin’s West is here for you! (If you have a family member, friend or neighbor who needs help, gift certificates are available, too.)
Gentle, Effective Dog Training and Behavior Services:
- Personalized Training and Behavior Modification plans
- “Good manners” training for family pets
- Sessions are held in your home, at convenient times to fit your schedule.
- Day training packages, 2-3 times a week in your home.
- Single-session problem solving (like walking without pulling and potty training)
- New pet adoption/New puppy selection counseling
- AKC Canine Good Citizen training and testing.
- Treibball classes and workshops available
- Video/remote counseling sessions are available through video and Skype, for out-of-area clients
If you need the help of a Certified Professional, call (303) 718-7705. We’re here to help.