Is it time to re-train your “Valentine”?
If your dog needs a little (or a lot) of help, being your true love, now’s the prime time to start making those positive changes that will make both your lives easier.
If your dog is afraid of strangers, barks excessively, jumps up on guests, steals food off the counter or dashes out the door, now’s the time to get going. Perhaps you have a more complex problem; a shy, fearful, anxious or reactive dog who hides, or overreacts to other dogs while on the leash, or around strangers, family visitors and children?
There are effective solutions available! If you’re having “dog problems” and facing behaviors at home you haven’t been able to solve on your own, Waggin’s West Dog Training and Behavior Consulting, in Denver, CO has a range of programs to help you with practical, gentle, efficient and effective solutions.
If you’re searching for effective solutions and a well-qualified, positive-reinforcement dog trainer in Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Jefferson, Larimer and Weld counties, Waggin’s West is here for you!
Gentle, Effective Dog Training and Behavior Services:
- Personalized Training and Behavior Modification plans
- “Good manners” training for family pets
- Sessions are held in your home, at convenient times to fit your schedule.
- New Dog/New Puppy 101 sessions covers all the basics.
- Day training packages, 2-3 times a week in your home.
- Single-session problem solving (like walking without pulling and potty training)
- New pet adoption/New puppy selection counseling
- AKC Canine Good Citizen training and testing.
- Treibball classes and workshops available
- Video/remote counseling sessions are available through video and Skype, for out-of-area clients
- See the Services page for all the specifics, and call to reserve your spot!
If you need the help of a Certified Professional, call (303) 718-7705. We’re here to help.