Denver’s a great place for having fun with your dog.
The “Dog Days” of summer are here, and there’s still plenty of time for training and fun ahead with your best four-footed pal.
If your dog needs a little (or a lot of) help being social, or behaving nicely in public, now’s the ideal time to start making those positive changes that will make both your lives better.
Does your dog bark excessively, jump up on guests, steal food off the counter or dash out the door when he gets the opportunity? Perhaps you have a more complex problem: Do you have a shy, fearful dog who hides when visitors come, one who panics when you leave the house, one who lunges toward other dogs while on the leash, or over reacts around strangers, family visitors and children?
If you’re searching for effective solutions, Waggin’s West can help you solve those “dog problems”.
Waggin’s West Dog Training and Behavior Consulting, in Denver, CO has a range of training programs, using only humane, science-backed, positive methods, to give you practical, efficient and effective solutions. Sessions are held in your home, at convenient times to fit your schedule.
Call today at 303-718-7705, to tell me about your dog, and we’ll discuss which program best fits your needs, or visit the Training Services page to learn more about my programs.
Gentle, Effective Dog Training and Behavior Services:
- Personalized Training and Behavior Modification plans for solving complex behavioral issues. Shy and fearful dogs are my specialty!
- “Good manners” training for family pets
- New Dog 101/New Puppy 101 Plans: 6-weekly, in-home sessions that cover all the basics, for those new canine family members who need to learn the rules
- Single problem solving (like walking without pulling, and potty training)
- New pet adoption/New puppy selection counseling
- AKC Canine Good Citizen training and testing
- Treibball classes and workshops available
- Remote counseling sessions are available through video and Skype, for out-of-area clients
If you need the help of a Certified Training and Behavior Professional, fill out the contact form on the right, or call (303) 718-7705 to schedule an appointment. We’re here to help.